Bucket Truck sucks

Morons.......what the hell is that. Bucket Truck suck. Is that the extent of your vocabulary. What...there not metal so they suck, the can't write songs for shit, they sound horrible live.....well come on why do they suck......just because is never an answer, just an excuse. Personally, I like Bucket Truck. And I'll tell you why. They're original, they play a good tight live show and they really don't give 2 shits about people like you guys. If you don't like them that's completely alright, but have someback bone and meaning into what you wanna say.

Who really wants to talk about them here? This is a metal board.

Plus, even with them going in a "harder" direction (which is a good idea by the way), they are not a metal band.

What defines a metal band? Personally, I think that you have to have fast double kick in at least one song. You must sing/scream about either Satan/death/war/politics/etc. in a number of tunes, and no disrespect, "Here we go with the dynamo" don't cut it as metal lyrics. I haven't heard much of the new album though, so unless I'm way off here I don't think that they've changed that much. They are a little heavier though. Good for them.

I know a few of them firsthand, and the ones I've met are nice guys. They play what they play and that's fine. Wish them all the best with their effort. But when people talk about them being metal I get a little confused.

I agree. They aren't metal. I used to hang out with Mike (guitars) years ago when he was first learning to play. Bucket Truck were more like I Mother Earth when they started and now have moved in the mallcore direction. They are doing good and great for them but talking about them on the metal board to me is also a bit confusing.

What the fuck is the point of this thread? So you dont like Bucket Truck. NO ONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD GIVES TWO FLyING FUCKS WHAT BANDS YOU NARROW MINDED FUCKS LIKE OF DISLIKE. I dont like them, or many other local bands for that matter, but I dont fucking post it for no reason. Get a fucking life.

give these guys a break. they are making a better go of it compared to any local metal band. i dont see them trashing the bands from their home town so relax. we should support any band fron this province no matter if you like or hate them in my opinion.

I'm not trashing anoyone I'm just saying there not fucking metal. As for no metal bands making it, how the fuck do you know what we're all doing. Us metal bands, I speak for all of us here are true too our genre and we're not poseurs or do we jump on the band wagon when thing's get hot.

Has BT supported local metal? If they set up a bunch of heavy shows when they were based here, I may have a different opinion about them, but the fact is they play music that's not metal and they were never affiliated with the metal scene as long as I can remember.

I can have an opinion if a band's not metal. If they did support the scene I would encourage talk about them on this board because of their efforts.

With the economy where it is today is it very important to purchase construction equipment and trucks that you can count on and won’t let you down. The slightest equipment set back right now could be the difference between in business or bankrupt.