Buenos Aires show OFFICIALLY CANCELLED

Drummer Dave Kinkade

I'm in the band
Nov 8, 2008
All over
www.myspace.com
I regret to inform you that the show in Buenos Aires Argentina which was set for 24/09 has been cancelled. This is due to scheduling problems with the promoter in Buenos Aires making it impossible for us to play there during that time. On behalf of Borknagar, I apologize and can assure you that we will do everything in our power to make it to Argentina the next time we have the chance to tour South America.

D

I don't have enough money for a trip to Chile =/. If it's possible, tape some shows. You will see the southamerican rage in action.
I really wish you all the luck in the world!

I had offered to pay my way down and film some stuff in order to put together a really nice mini-doc but I never heard back from Dave after the initial exchange. I'm assuming since the tour has been kinda touch and go and the fact that they were flying from place to place wouldn't really make it feasible for an extra person to tag along. Shame though, I really hope something nice gets produced, if not a video then at least full show mp3s.

I was about to do it this friday. I hope they could make it to Chile at least...

Yeah, que dicha it'd have been a waste of money.

I do hope they book a second venue in Chile.

I had offered to pay my way down and film some stuff in order to put together a really nice mini-doc but I never heard back from Dave after the initial exchange. I'm assuming since the tour has been kinda touch and go and the fact that they were flying from place to place wouldn't really make it feasible for an extra person to tag along. Shame though, I really hope something nice gets produced, if not a video then at least full show mp3s.

Yeah, I hope someone records/films it. Nowadays most kids are more focused on filming the gig than actually watching the band, so I'm sure there'll be plenty of videos.

I believe they are looking at booking a 2nd Chilie date to replace this cancelled date BUT dont hold me to that haha....as soon as I have the info, everyone will know.

That would be great. Or maybe you can just, spend that day on a signing session or a meet and greet with us, isn it? :p