Bullet for my Valentine interview

I like the breakdown on the title track, but other than that I just get the overall pop impression from them

my step dad is like in his 50's and he got me into all the classic stuff years ago (a. cooper, sabbath, etc..) now he has no clue what to look for when trying to find "modern bands". he comes up with bullet and atreu and a bunch of metalcore crap and i just don't have the heart to say i hate it. so i act like they jam hard, or something.

lol...there's only 3 posts left.
The "Taste Of Chaos Tour" will be the first North American tour for Bullet For My Valentine since 2007.
Wow. Been a while.

Anyhow, the interview isn't very interesting..."We like the new album, we're going on tour, it was fun playing with Iron Maiden..." Standard fare...

Dunno what everyone got banned for saying, I hope I don't get banned for saying I don't believe bands like this to be metal. Maybe metal for 12 year olds - I suppose they're like Def Leppard or Bon Jovi were when I was about that age. Not a bad thing if it gets people into the real stuff (not that Leppard or Jovi were bad bands back then) but seriously, I don't think Bullet are a band needing to be discussed on an Ultimate METAL forum.

I think that BFMV kinda sux :). Dont listen to new aged bands, the old ones are rock - heroes. You`ll see that I`m right, maybe not know, but soon

I'm not a big fan of them, nor do I flame on people who like them. But I really can't see how people can seriously believe that they don't belong somewhere in the metal genre. Sure, they've got a major poppy/emo vibe, which is why i don't listen to them, but they're definitely metal.
Just because they aren't good metal, doesn't make them non-metal.