Burning Point album details revealed

BP crew

New Metal Member
Sep 24, 2008
Finnish metallers, BURNING POINT, have finished recordings of the new album.

They continue their “fiery“ theme on the album titles and the 4th album is called, "Empyre". The new album will be released later this year by Metal Heaven.

They recoded all in all 17 tracks (+ intro), 11 brand new BP songs, new versions of the "Black Star & Lake of Fire" from their debut "Salvation by Fire" and 4 cover songs with great guests !

Vocalist Jonathan K (EX-Q5 / NIGHTSHADE) will be as a guest on the Q5 cover ”Let Go” from the album When the Mirror Cracks. Guitarist Majk Moti (Ex-Running Wild) will play a part on the RUNNING WILD cover “Gods of Iron” from the "Branded & Exiled" album.

Singer & vocalist David “ Rock “ Feinstein (The Rods / Feinstein) will be heard as a guest on THE RODS cover “Nuclear Skies“ from the Let them Eat Metal album. The 4th one, “I`ll be Yours”, is a cover from the very famous Finnish artist, KIRKA, and his album R.O.C.K.!

This track includes guest appearances from the well known Finnish singer Taage Laiho (KILPI / ex-ALTARIA) and great solo from the Kirka's long-term ex-band member, Riku Kukkonen. Empyre's artwork will be handled by Felipe Machado Franco who`s previous works includes suchs as, Iced Earth, Axel Rudi Pell, Blaze Bayley etc.

Complete tracklist is:

01. EMPYRE
02. MANIC MERRY-GO-ROUND
03. FACE THE TRUTH
04. WAS IT ME
05. FOOL'S PARADE
06. BLINDED BY THE DARKNESS
07. WALLS OF STONE
08. REMAINS OF MY BROKEN DREAMS
09. SACRIFICE
10. CRUEL WORLD
11. ONLY THE WRONG WILL SURVIVE
12. LAKE OF FIRE 2008
13. BLACK STAR 2008
14. LET GO ( Q5 )
15. NUCLEAR SKIES ( THE RODS )
16. I`LL BE YOURS ( KIRKA )
17. GODS OF IRON ( RUNNING WILD )

Final tracklisting etc. will be revealed as soon as the album is mixed & mastered. The band is also busy planning the first DVD release due to 2009 and they recently recorded a live material for the DVD.

www.burningpoint.net
www.myspace.com/burningpointband