Burning Star - No Turning Back

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Man this disc is great! How did I miss it back in the day!!??? I think I remember hearing some other Burning Star albums that for the most part sucked, very poppy glammy (not that I don't like poppy glammy stuff, but it was just boring), but this one is straight up METAL! Great vocals and guitar. I need to check out more of Jack Star's releases.

Anyone here into Burning Star (or Jack Star)?

I read bad reviews about his solo albums after he left Viring Steele, but last year or maybe 2 years ago he released a new album which is not bad. Never heard Burning Star though....

Thanks Greeno, these songs kick ass indeed!
Reminds me of early Dio and Riot :headbang:

*adds Burning Star on the search-for-list*

EDIT : I've just found that their great singer was in fact Mike Tirelli :eek: (now Holy Mother, Messiah's Kiss)

Fangface said:
Thanks Greeno, these songs kick ass indeed!
Reminds me of early Dio and Riot :headbang:

*adds Burning Star on the search-for-list*

EDIT : I've just found that their great singer was in fact Mike Tirelli :eek: (now Holy Mother, Messiah's Kiss)

Glad you checked it out Fangface, it reminds me a bit of Dio also. I hope some others give it a listen, I'm in love with it!!

I didn't know that about the singer, very cool.

Greeno, don't hold me to it, but I think that Jack Starr's new band Gaurdian of the Flame features the bass player from Funny Money that I was telling you about.

plan13 said:
Greeno, don't hold me to it, but I think that Jack Starr's new band Gaurdian of the Flame features the bass player from Funny Money that I was telling you about.

That's cool, I remember you telling me about that. He should have taken Steve with him, because I would love to hear Whiteman and his lithssssp singing about dragons and swords and shit. :D