Busy!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Hey, everyone. I haven't been on much lately. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I just bought a house, and I'm working on getting it ready to move into before I have to be out of my current one. That and 1,000,000 other things are keeping me busy, so I'm not doing my usual browsing/posting on the boards. Things will (hopefully) settle down in the next couple of weeks...

Rock on!

OdinsCourt said:
Hey, everyone. I haven't been on much lately. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I just bought a house, and I'm working on getting it ready to move into before I have to be out of my current one. That and 1,000,000 other things are keeping me busy, so I'm not doing my usual browsing/posting on the boards. Things will (hopefully) settle down in the next couple of weeks...

Rock on!
Congrats on the house!

-- Brett

OdinsCourt said:
Thanks!

Nicki and I recruted most of the band to help with all the work. :p
Where is the house located? Will you be able to play your guitar without annoying the neighbors? My basement studio is almost completely underground, so I can turn up the equipment pretty loud without it leaking out into the neighborhood much.

-- Brett

It's in a neighborhood where I won't be able to crank it. It's soooooo quiet there.

We just finished painting (well, 97% of it at least) and the new carpet is down. Now I'm moving stuff and more stuff and more stuff.... Much fun, let me tell you...

I hate moving. But I like painting and tacking down carpet. All I'd need in return is pizza and beer. haha

Congrats on your new house!

Donna

Congrats on the new house, Matt. Screw the neighbors - CRANK IT UP! :headbang:

Been really busy myself recently, so I haven't been around much, either.

Yes, it is! I finished pysically moving stuff on Sunday. However, I have dozens and dozens of boxes all over the place. The garage is packed full of stuff. I foresee several months before I feel comfortable...

OdinsCourt said:
Yes, it is! I finished pysically moving stuff on Sunday. However, I have dozens and dozens of boxes all over the place. The garage is packed full of stuff. I foresee several months before I feel comfortable...
I've been in my current place nearly 3 years and still occasionally come across a box of stuff I had forgotten about... :err:

-- Brett

Hey, sorry! I've didn't check this thread lately. They got here in tact, but I haven't listened yet. It's on my list of things to do. ;) Between work, the house, and everything else, I haven't had much free time. I appreciate it though! I'll let you know when I listen. :)

Oh, and it may be a while before I find them. My whole life is packed in boxes in the garage. Wall to wall. It will take a long time to sort everything out and put it in it's proper place in the new house. I'll get it all done eventually I reckon...

ok, cool. :)

Well, I imagined you would be hella busy for a pretty long time with the moving and all, just wanted to know if they got there in good condition. Otherwise I would have sent you a new batch.

I just got home (1:30am) from work! I've been working some crazy hours and a lot of overtime too. That combined with everything else going on sure makes for a busy life!

@Hell - Thanks, bud. It is appreciated. I'm looking forward to checking everything out. :D