Buy My Sperm

I dunno but I think "hey man, let's make this whole album kick ass including this oddly titled song" was part of their mindset. :dopey:

"The A-bomb was a product of excellent sperm
Next genocide courtesy of my firm"

Genius.

so people actually listen to Will of the Ancients? one of the band members gave me a cdr of their demo or something but i only listened to it once.

Demilich said:
so people actually listen to Will of the Ancients? one of the band members gave me a cdr of their demo or something but i only listened to it once.

He just posted a new song in the Self-Promotion forum, so that kind of rejuvenated my interest. Don't really know what I think of them yet...

i always miss every single show they play for some reason! i wanted to see them especially when david gold was in the band for a while, but now that ship has sailed.

Demilich said:
i always miss every single show they play for some reason! i wanted to see them especially when david gold was in the band for a while, but now that ship has sailed.

That would've been cool. I didn't even know Gold had been in the band. Woods of Ypres are great, though. :Spin:

It's a great song with a highly original lyrical concept...it takes some sort of genius to have that title sung over and over in a droning voice and not distract from a meticulousy crafted avant-leaning album.
So far I've limited my temptation to hear new Ulver to three songs...holy crap, is Operator a mindfuck or what.

Dev said:
"The A-bomb was a product of excellent sperm
Next genocide courtesy of my firm"

Genius.

how is this genius????

"They say sober!
We so no!
We! Love! ALCOHOL!"

^ Genius