Buying Advice Needed

Snowblind

Kruk Smierci
Dec 10, 2003
New Jersey
Right now, the two albums at the top of my buying list are: Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times and Burzum - Burzum/Aske

Both must be imported, and so both are expensive. (About $20-$25...pretty expensive for a CD) I have money for only one.....

Which should I get?

Get the Burzum, it's not his strongest, but I still recommend it.

There is no reason you should be importing those for that much dough. They can be acquired for a lot less.

Why is it that everytime someone asks for a specific album recommended out of a particular bunch, people start recommending other albums altogether? Its hardly helpful :p

Anyway, Burzum pwnz Satyricon, severely.

Well thats far from the best Burzum release, but its still damn good. DMT is very good too, best work I've heard by Satyricon. I think you'll be pleased with either, but you'll probably end up listening to Burzum/Aske for years to come...

Thanks for the help guys. :)
I had heard a few samples from Burzum/Aske and Dark Medieval Times and they both sounded great so I had a hard time choosing. I'll probably get Burzum/Aske though. The song "War" kicks ass!

i'd say to get Burzum.

i found both of those albums at a local place. it seems like any place with a decent metal section should have them.

dude, you can probably get both those albums from century media's distro for $25ish combined. most of the CDs are $10-12 each.

I'm lucky to get albums for £10 here, and a pound is worth more than a dollar! :(

Six POUNDS would be a real bargain for an album for me, but you lot are talking about six DOLLARS...isn't that like three quid or something???

High On Maiden said:
I'm lucky to get albums for £10 here, and a pound is worth more than a dollar! :(

Six POUNDS would be a real bargain for an album for me, but you lot are talking about six DOLLARS...isn't that like three quid or something???

Yeah it likes £3-4, music albums in the UK seem severely overpirced. Especially metal albums, which are pretty hard to come by in the shops, well decent ones anyway :erk: