Buying CAPARISON in Europe??

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
Been trying to find out if there are dealers to this outstanding guitar in Europe somewhere (read SWEDEN) but can't really find one?! Would greatly appriciate if someone could link or post of possible directions to look into.

[/starved for caparison]

The Caparison stuff is not sold outside of Japan so you'll have to import one yourself. Try using the bigger chains there in Japan such as http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/ - they sell their stuff even though it's not on the site, I think you have to email them for info for some reason. They've got a place for used gear called the U-box where Caps pop up every now and then, but it's pretty rare. It's hard to navigate the site but from what I've heard, they sell ship outside of Japan and I've heard only good stuff about them. But, you can always try and contact the swedes that got quite a few of them cause of their endorsement deal, Soilwork, Evergrey, IA and so on. They for sure have got the contacts needed and they just might want to help you if you're lucky. They should be anyway since they get a buck or two if you order a model with their specification - for example a Cap with the Evergrey-customization equals money to the Evergrey-guitarists.