BW&BK Update

alexofbodom

Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
BW&BK 6 Pack Weekend - Update! [Hot Flashes - 03.03.18 19:40:59]

While negotiations continue to secure the final pieces of the puzzle, fans from 23 states, as well as Canada and Norway, will descend upon The Odeon, in Cleveland, Ohio, on the weekend of June 13-14. The final night's roster has BEEN CONFIRMED. Subtitled, "A Night Of Doom", with a rare, non-Chicago area appearance by TROUBLE, Swedish veterans CANDLEMASS will headline, returning triumphantly, after a 12 year absence from these shores!

Saturday, June 14

CANDLEMASS

TROUBLE

JAG PANZER

EVERGREY

WOLF

EIDOLON

BEYOND THE EMBRACE

More information, including tickets and discounted hotels can be found at www.bravewords.com/6pack

You know what is annoying about this festival already; the fact that they keep us hanging as to who the rest of the bands are. At least Glenn confirms all the bands and then announces them at once (months before the actual show as well). I still don't know if it is worth going to Cleveland, and the last 1 or 2 bands can make or break my decision. The problem is that it is already almost the end of March, and I need to make plans. I guess the promoter is TIGHT right now. I understand that this is their first shot at a festival, and that it is hard to get bands to sign contracts, but maybe this should have been done a bit earlier on. I guess this is all just a learning experience.

nightwish58 said:
You know what is annoying about this festival already; the fact that they keep us hanging as to who the rest of the bands are. At least Glenn confirms all the bands and then announces them at once (months before the actual show as well). I still don't know if it is worth going to Cleveland, and the last 1 or 2 bands can make or break my decision. The problem is that it is already almost the end of March, and I need to make plans. I guess the promoter is TIGHT right now. I understand that this is their first shot at a festival, and that it is hard to get bands to sign contracts, but maybe this should have been done a bit earlier on. I guess this is all just a learning experience.

word...the promoter's definitely TIGHT right about now

Jag Panzer is doing a special set that night. It's only songs off their first 3 albums I believe, so I think alot of old school JP fans will be stoked!!!

Bear

I think they should play songs from all the albums. Its not like they get to play in the US that much (outside of Colorado). When they toured with Iced Earth and In Flames they only played like 5 songs. This will probably be a long set for them here in the US, they should take advantage and play new material (which kicks ass) as well.

Bear said:
Jag Panzer is doing a special set that night. It's only songs off their first 3 albums I believe, so I think alot of old school JP fans will be stoked!!!

Bear

Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm gonna be into that... I really love their last 2 albums... but I don't care for "Ample Destruction". Wish they were doing a regular set. :cry:

nightwish58 said:
I still don't know if it is worth going to Cleveland, and the last 1 or 2 bands can make or break my decision.

You've got to be kidding??? A chance to see two legendary bands in Candlemass and Trouble plus Evergrey, Falconer, Eidolon, Nevermore and Jag Panzer. That alone was enough to get my attention. The rest is bonus. :headbang::headbang: