bwbk 2004 6 pack weekend \m/

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Hello,

We want to thank you for your support of the initial BW&BK 6-Pack Weekend. Furthermore, we'd like to give you a more in-depth, heads-up on the 2004 event, before most of the general public. It will be held at the same venue, on June 4-5. Plans call for another warm-up show on that Thursday, but at this time, nothing's definite.

Thus far, the confirmed acts are:

GRAVE DIGGER - the Germans are making the first (and ONLY!) North American appearance of their career. Chris Boltendahl (vocals) is thrilled. "We are so proud to play in the States after 23 years of Grave Digger history. We'll present a special setlist for you, which will cover the full history. Stay tune for real German true metal!"

PRIMAL FEAR - only North American show in support of the forthcoming Devil's Ground CD. Bassist Mat Sinner, who wrote the lion's share of the disc is thrilled to be playing the show, bypassing some major European festivals, in favor of the 6-Pack Weekend. "Finally the Metal Commando will come back to the US. We're fired up in Devil's Ground and we promise to metalize the entire place!"

SEVEN WITCHES-also opted to play this show over a major European date, as the band recently returned from a successful tour, supporting Over Kill, and want to dedicate time on this side of the pond. By the 6-Pack, the band will have released their fifth album. In addition to the main show, Jack Frost & James Rivera will perform acoustically, a set said to include tunes by the Witches, Helstar (Rivera's other outfit), Frost's solo material and a few surprises!

E-FORCE -now based in France, the new band by ex-VoiVod singer/bassist Eric Forrest recently issued Evil Forces, which was selected BW&BK Album Of The Month for December. Forrest has promised to perform material from BOTH outfits!

SHADOWKEEP-LMP recording artists, the progressive UK outfit will be making their North American debut.

ION VEIN-Chicago area prog-metallers will open the Saturday show.

LILITU-Georgian band will kick off the whole festival.

Last, but certainly not least, Ben Jackson (guitar) and Midnight (vocals) of the legendary CRIMSON GLORY will perform an acoustic set of their best-known classics! While the pair worked together on Jackson's upcoming solo effort, this marks the singer's first public outing since the days of Transcendence!

MORE bands yet to be announced, including headliner. We anticipate an even better turn-out than last year, so don't be left out!! Tickets will go on sale in early January. Keep checking www.BraveWords.com for updates.

Thanks for your time, consideration and ongoing support. Hope to see you there!

BW&BK 6-Pack team

ive been waiting to see digger for 7 years. holy shit am i glad i live in cleveland hahaha plus lilitu. another amazing band. plus noone knows who the headliner is. *gasp. what if its our neverboys? hahaha although i have a funny feeling its going to be someone really really really big

I suggest you know who for a headliner again, that was a good time,party party, wish I could have stayed for both nights and for sure will next time. The Flats in Cleveland is a pretty interesting place, to say the least.Holiday Inn kicked ass, nice people, helping a drunk out. :lol: Definatley brining my boat next time, river looked nice and the harbor would be good for some wakeboarding. Met some cool people there too.:headbang: Plan for the week of the 4th off as usual. Grave Digger and 7 Witches, hooo doggy, Ready for a good time, eh Will?

id shit myself if the BWBK guys get Anathema, Green Carnation, Vintersorg, or My Dying Bride.... since the fest is on a Wednesday and Thursday (what the fuck is that?) my chances dropped significantly... if any of the 4 bands (or Nevermore) i mentioned above are on it, that raises them

June 1st, hook boat up to van, pack bag;) , drive to Holiday Inn, it 666.4 miles round trip for me. Man, just get a plane ticket, Burke Lakefront Airport is right by the Inn. We took a free hotel shuttle bus to the Odeon, and badly verbally abused a cabby all the way back :lol: Think I'll reserve a jacuzzi suite this time. Cool I found out about this early, I only had a week notice before. W0000000000000000!:headbang: