BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY (Austin,TX Metal)

redaV_htraD

Mar 18, 2004
BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Will be appearing Live on TV Sat March 20, 2004 on Time Warner Cable, CHennel 16, from 8:00 - 9:00 pm. Music and general mayhem.

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY will be changing their name for a new CD release. The CD will be titled BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Likely band name: STEEL FORGED RODS

Coolest Albums of All Time

Will be appearing Live on TV Sat March 20, 2004 on Time Warner Cable, CHennel 16, from 8:00 - 9:00 pm. Music and general mayhem.

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY will be changing their name for a new CD release. The CD will be titled BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Likely band name: STEEL FORGED RODS

You know when the new cd will be out/tour dates/any info on them? I saw them on amn, and want to find out more about them.

Forget that pussy ass shit you are used to hearing. These guys fucking rule!! I heard them the other day at this 101x festival that was being held at the Red Eyed Fly. I admit, I went there originally to hear Powderburn, whose been around a while and even have a record out. But FUCK did I get a rude awakening when I heard what REAL metal is supposed to sound like! Totally vicious and unrelenting. Afterwards, it was like I was hit with a Mach truck while having a massive hangover. I highly fucking recommend that these guys don't go unnoticed cause they are going to make a scene and quickly. I heard they are playing next at the Vibe on 6th street on the 30th. Check them out!! :worship: