BY MAKER Featuring Ex-FILTER, YEAR LONG DISASTER Members To Appear On 'I, Frankenstei

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Lakeshore Records will release "I, Frankenstein – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack" digitally and on CD on January 7, 2014. The soundtrack features ten songs written and performed by BY MAKER, the collaboration between Geno Lenardo (FILTER, DEVICE) and Daniel Davies (YEAR LONG DISASTER). "'Misgiving' was the first song we wrote for the project," said Davies. "The song is about the exile the monster experiences while looking at the lives of others, seeing their experiences from a distances and coming to terms with immortality and what his role is." The second original song featured in the film, "Trouble", "hits on some of those same themes the monster is put in to a position he doesn't not want at first then figures out what role he must play what role we all play," Davies said. In addition to "Trouble" and "Misgiving", BY MAKER contributes eight additional original tracks for the soundtrack, inspired by "I, Frankenstein". "I, Frankenstein – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack" track listing: 01. Misgiving - BY MAKER (feat. Geno Lenardo & Daniel Davies) 02. Trouble - BY MAKER (feat. Geno Lenardo & Daniel Davies) 03. 1 By 1 - BY MAKER (feat. Geno Lenardo & Daniel Davies) 04. Perennial Flow - BY MAKER (feat. Geno Lenardo & Daniel Davies) 05. Gimme Soul - BY MAKER (feat. Geno Lenardo & Daniel Davies) 06. By Maker - BY MAKER (feat. Geno Lenardo & Daniel Davies) 07. Way Down - BY MAKER (feat. Geno Lenardo & Daniel Davies) 08. After All - BY MAKER (feat. Geno Lenardo & Daniel Davies) 09. Possessions Mine - BY MAKER (feat. Geno Lenardo & Daniel Davies) 10. Ascension - BY MAKER (feat. Geno Lenardo & Daniel Davies) 11. Scream Where My Heart Should Be - 8MM 12. Feed Me More - Justin Lassen 13. Frankenstein - Geno Lenardo feat. Prashant Aswani For more information, visit www.ifrankensteinmusic.com.

More...