Bye.

That's why I don't wanna participate in that shit.

Not a serious answer you assholes.

So...

Any REAL reasons for leaving the best metal forum on the WWW ?

Or are you only leaving because we are not as nice and loving as they are on sissies-r-us.com forums ?

1318088971541.jpg

If you are old and mature enough to be on the internet in such a forum to begin with, you should have already developed some sort of social filter to ignore assholes, don't take stuff too personally, and realize that if someone isn't giving a serious answer, it's probably due to something you caused--did you start a thread without doing a search first? Did you create the millionth thread titled "new djent sturgis core" in the rate my mix section?

This forum has been around for what... 11(?)... 12(?) years? Most topics have already been covered, so if you get someone being a douche to you, I'm guessing it's because you asked a question that's been asked and discussed hundreds of times before.

Just my 2 cents.

PS - you may want to hire a shrink and live in a bubble or something the rest of your life. Because, if randoms on an audio forum get you this emo, then the real world is going to scare the living shit out of you. lol