Cable transport

I throw them in a small duffel bag or a nap sack. I use cable wraps to hold them together so they don't get tangled up with each other. www.cord-lox.com (See the cable management section.)

If I don't have any cable wraps with me, then I spiral the ends of the cord around the coiled up cable and plug the male and female ends into each other and that helps keep them from uncoiling and getting tangled up.

All my cables are individually marked, color-coded, rolled, and secured with velcro. It takes a while to get it done the first time, but after that, it is MORE than worth the effort. Once they are all individually rolled up, I sort them into groups as to what they are used for, then strap those groups together. You can go to Lowe's or Home Depot and get these "tool cases" over where they keep the tool boxes. They are like $30 and they look like a fat silver brief case. I find those perfect for transporting cables.

My pedalboard has a pouch in the lid that my stuff fits in. It's real neat, like a little briefcase. Got it from here. I also use velcro tidies, but don't like them so much. I'd rather get some real sturdy, some kind of metal buckle type construction would be good.