CAGE MATCH... SET vs. VIC. vs. EDDIE

WHO WOULD WIN THIS GLORIOUS AND EPIC BATTLE OF TITANS?

• Eddie

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Set Abominae

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Vic Rattlehead

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
CAGE MATCH
NO HOLDS BARRED FIGHTING

EDDIE VS. SET VS. VIC RATTLEHEAD

killers.jpg
swcovb.jpg
rip.jpg

WHO WOULD WIN?

Reactions: ledmag
Okay lets look at what each of the combatants has as a weapon... Eddie has a hatchet... Set... has the hounds of hell and a really cool mace/ankh staff thing.... Vic has a glowing green orb, world leaders backing him up AND the alien.

I think the real fight here is between Vic and Set. Eddie will get mutilated by Vic and Set at the very beginning... then after that, its really a coin toss. I'll say set because he's a demon and time-travelling antichrist... and he has those cool evilized rottwheilers.

Vic is so badass that he even gives some advantage to the other opponents since he can't see, hear or speak with those metal things in his head...

Vic...he's got massive amounts of firepower and guns, and is of course a corpse and thus really hard to kill. Eddie is also pretty tough by virtue of being another dead guy, but if you pour enough sheer abuse into him, he'll just be too brutalized to get back up. Set is, of course, the Antichrist, but Eddie and Vic have a major advantage over him - they're not alive, and thus, have to be completely ripped to pieces to stop fighting. Set is alive, and thus, can feel pain and be killed. He's pretty badass, though, so it'd be a stretch, but I feel confident Vic can utilize the massive stockpile of arms granted to him by federal law and kick some ass.

NicodemiX said:
Okay lets look at what each of the combatants has as a weapon... Eddie has a hatchet... Set... has the hounds of hell and a really cool mace/ankh staff thing.... Vic has a glowing green orb, world leaders backing him up AND the alien.

I think the real fight here is between Vic and Set. Eddie will get mutilated by Vic and Set at the very beginning... then after that, its really a coin toss. I'll say set because he's a demon and time-travelling antichrist... and he has those cool evilized rottwheilers.

Vic might get hurt very much but he still has the green stuff...AND he has worldleaders backing him up...Worldleaders are the pigs who turn the screws, so..i think with all that help, Set AND Eddie can forget it, don't they? Unless..it's known what the potion does and which effect it would have if it is been used against the enemy or if it would be used on Vic..he might become the enemy himself? hmmmmm... o_O
Could mean the three have to work together and use that what gave the worldleaders to them..to back the enemy off and turn it around.. without making a war...they are so good together, they eat the worms in one bite!! (they are hungry bastards!! they hunt in a pack!!) the enemy won't even notice it, they have been eaten!
They can all get along...but then!! What about the alien, huh?
Will it be eaten too, or is he the "Pacman?" :loco:

-x-
Iris

-x-
Iris