California Metalfest

NeverMarty

Awaiting Mathematics
Just wondering if anyone's going to Santa Ana - the lineup's good enough:

califestnewsmall.jpg

Since there are more Necro-fans out here: for Necrophagist it'll be drummer Hannes' final show (damn shame). From necrophagist.de:

Necrophagist will play the California Metalfest

Necrophagist will headline the 2nd day of the annual California Metalfest, taking place at the Galaxy Concert Theater in Santa Ana, CA on March 31 & April 1. Bay Area legends Testament will headline the festival's first day. It will also be Hannes Grossmann's very last drumming duty for Necrophagist, who played drums on the band's last album "Epitaph" and all tours following the 2004 release. Don't miss this special show!!! Click here for further info on the fest.

Pics I took at the last Necro-gig I attended:
Rocky500.jpg
Sami500.jpg
Stefan500.jpg

Damn, I hope Muhammed will find a decent replacement and be able to finally release the new album next year...

no, but I am going to the LA Murderfest for the first day (which has Obituary, Atheist and Dekapitator amongt many others...)

Ah I was going to go but I'm going to be up in Lake Tahoe to go skiing. I have a feeling it's the end of Necrophagist. They had to cancel the UK tour because the drummer they asked to replace Hannes failed to learn the stuff.

it cannot be the end of necrophagist. As long as muhamed is there, necrophagist will still be here to stay. And no necrophagist are not underrated, they are awesome.
Damn I want to see Testament, Necrophagist, Arsis, flots and jets and beneath the masacre. I hope they still come back to the US headlining in May as muhamed promised people in november on the CC tour

Ah I was going to go but I'm going to be up in Lake Tahoe to go skiing. I have a feeling it's the end of Necrophagist. They had to cancel the UK tour because the drummer they asked to replace Hannes failed to learn the stuff.

wow. you do realize that Necrophagist was formed in the early 90s and the entire first cd was played by Muhammed, save for the programmed drums?