Callin Lee B & any old Emperor fans....

Graveless Soul

Tranquility Personified
Jun 8, 2001
UK
www.btinternet.com
Lee, was you still at Candlelight when Emperor released 'Anthems...' and toured europe twice in 1997?

If so, I don't suppose you'd be able to help me out with an itinery or something would you - like you did with an Opeth one a while back?

Alternatively, is there anyone else out there who can help? I'm especially looking for the list of shows they done for these 2 tours:

European Conquest 1997
Emperor w/ Limbonic Art and Aeternus as support

(this was around May/June)

Welkin at Dusk tour 1997
Emperor w/ Bal Sagoth and Nocturnal Breed as support

(this was around October/November)

Any help from anyone would be appreciated

Cheers

I found a site with the dates for that Welkin At Dusk Tour 1997 back in August. At that time, i was looking for venue information for the Graz 1997 show and the Italy 1997 show of Emperor. The trader told me the shows were mp3 sourced and that was that. However, i did stumble onto a Bal Sagoth page (i think) and it showed all the dates. I just spent like 20minutes on google trying to re-locate this webpage for you Russ. No luck man, sorry :(. Are you making a tourography for Emperor now?

Not quite, I'm after tour dates for the exact same reason you were. I've got a show from Finland already: 'Live In Frostland'. I've also got that Graz show on the way which apparently isn't from MP3 (I'll see when I get it though). Thanks for looking again though, if you do come accross it please let me know :)