Calling all bass players in the UK!!!

timmy666

New Metal Member
Apr 26, 2003
Hi,

I am the drummer in a Birmingham based Progressive/Technical Metal band. We have been seeking the ideal bass player to complete our current lineup (drums, guitars x 2, vox).

We have been improving our lineup over the past 6 months. Despite auditioning several bass players, we are still seeking the tight and technical bass player able to bridge the gap between the guitars and drums.

Ambitous and original, our music follows in the vein of bands of real dexterity and variety, such as Dream Theater, Death, Cynic, Meshuggah or Opeth.

We have old material recorded, but we plan to record a professional sampler as soon as possible with an aim to distribute to management companies and labels.

We have our own lockup in Birmingham where we practise at least three times a week, especially at weekends.

We plan to start gigging as soon as our lineup is complete.

Contact me as soon as possible:
e-mail: hello_tmwilson@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you,
Tim :)

Best wishes from my side for doing such a thing in Britain...That's really the kind of music I'd like to pump the low frequencies into, but sadly enough I am German... otherwise, I would really like to give it a try.