CALLING ALL VOCALISTS => the Paramore Cover is here!

Morgan C

MAX LOUD PRESETS¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 23, 2008
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Ok, after this pretty much died off we decided to pick it back up again with just the one song this time (may do Decode afterwards depending on how this goes). Machinated still needs to redo the guitars which had some intonation issues, so this clip has the guitars from Rockband. Mix is not nearly final, its all just thrown up.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/324723/CrushForVocals.mp3

What we're going to do.. we're putting this track up now, anyone who wants to have a go at singing over it can just record and post here. Then we'll choose one (or maybe a couple?) singer to be the official singer. All raw tracks will then be released to you guys to mix for your pleasure.

So, go wild! The more people that participate the better.. may even be able to get some epic layered shit [ala latest 30Seconds to Mars] if everyone pools together their chorus vocals.

Tempo is 137. And this is the live version:

So the beginning has no drums. Machinated has yet to track the guitars, so if you want to take that bit a bit slower than whats there, that's fine (there's not meant to be bass there anyway).

Looking forward to everyone's efforts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey cool to see another dude from Venezuela here.

So morgan, I´m not sure about the live version thing, actually there is bass in the live version just different than the original, and the guitars are also different, as is the verse. Anyways I´m cool with it however it turns out, just pointing out it sounded kinda weird to me without the drums but with the guitars and bass going on as if the drums were there.

Ill ask my wife if she wants it. She hates Paramore, but lately she's digging Brick by Boring Brick, so she might accept it.

1o4wbc.gif

hey morgan...you just want someone to sing this, just like the original song...no screaming or any other weird crap different??

I can probably do it...either way...

do whatever you feel like and submit it, it's up to morgan, machinated and myself (the three who ended up doing this song) to choose which track will sound best to us

who's shreddy? guitars were done ages ago but machinated's gonna re-record them cause of some intonation issues.

You should fucking sing it man!

Shreddymarz..wasn´t there a emotional discussion about Paramore? Anyway, that was a joke, he doesn´t like that band, I guess haha. Dude, I even have problems getting the Dio tracks done..better asking another guy.

DanLights yo quisiera grabar la voz para esta cancion, pero quiero esperar a que terminen bien la pista, i think it would be worthless to record to that backing track, since you guys are going to record it different, probably and with a different approach and arrangements

DanLights yo quisiera grabar la voz para esta cancion, pero quiero esperar a que terminen bien la pista, i think it would be worthless to record to that backing track, since you guys are going to record it different, probably and with a different approach and arrangements

Yeah fair enough, might be better to wait til Machinated gets the guitars done.