Callisto

Fredy_Brown

The Line Begins To blur.
Dec 4, 2005
Europe/Asia/Africa
What about this band from Finland?
I assume you guys here could like them. True Nature Unfolds has quite unique sound and falls under best doom releases in 2004 IMO. Those guys have indisputable talent and I am pretty sure that we will hear about them in the future.

Fredy_Brown said:
What about this band from Finland?
I assume you guys here could like them. True Nature Unfolds has quite unique sound and falls under best doom releases in 2004 IMO. Those guys have indisputable talent and I am pretty sure that we will hear about them in the future.

hehe....I read Castillo, and thought about the crazzzy kid David...
My god he's good looking! =)

Never heard of the band though... :erk:

Great band, really like ‘true nature unfolds’. I still think it's a shame I missed them last year at the VERA venue.

Anyone interested should check out http://www.callistochaos.com/disco.php
Especially their old music has some ‘katatonic vibe’. Listen to ‘Anastasis’ and I hope you know what I mean.
Well… for me it has this bleak old school atmosphere.

For fans of ISIS, Cult of Luna, Neurosis, Pelican,..?

Andrew Schneider to mix the new album. It is now confirmed that Andrew Schneider (Cave in, Keelhaul, Eden maine etc.) will mix the upcoming Callisto album in his studio in New York, USA. The mixing will take place in February 2006.

Expect a release later this spring.

. . .

The new album is currently being mixed and everything is sounding great. Artwork is also taking shape now and the mastering date is set 1st of March. Things are rolling on and we let you know about the date of release as soon as we find it out.