calm before the storm?

May 27, 2001
I´m sure Jonas and Anders are busy with hatching out a full-length for Bloodbath with a little help from their friends Dan and Mikael. That´s why it´s quite calm around here ;)

We can only hope so...............
Jonas doesn't seem to have any side projects on the go anymore (as far as I know), what with him not liking October Tide, so he's got the time. We all know Dan's a riff factory, Diabolical Masquerade and Opeth both just had albums recently.......

Hmmmm, no-ones doing anything, you must be right!

Yay Bloodbath!!!!!!!

(a not-so-subtle plea for more from the guys)

What is Bloodbath like? I read a review about the album which claimed they were focusing on back to basics, traditional Swedish death metal, which I'm really not that into.

I saw the c.d in a store near my house but didn't get it despite the amazing line-up due to the description I'd heard.

I'm assuming from the name 'Bloodbath' that it's fairly full on?

What is Bloodbath like? I read a review about the album which claimed they were focusing on back to basics, traditional Swedish death metal, which I'm really not that into.

On the whole it´s like you said, back to basics. Though it´s rather a tribute to old school death metal from the US with a somewhat Swedish sound. :)

Personally, I think Bloodbath is far too simplistic, & trying much to hard to sound like traditional American Death Metal (which it comes nowhere close to doing so).

well the FIRST one was to be supposed to be in the vein
of American Death Metal.... but the SEQUEL is going
to be tributary to the older Swede Scene