Calzone live in head/rack road case

Beard666

New Metal Member
Dec 25, 2010
www.youvandal.com
Custom Built live in head/ rack case by Calzone/Anvil Cases. The Case was custom built for me and is made to fit an Engl Powerball, but I have also used it with a Mesa triple recto and 5150. See photo with shitty extra foam. It should fit may others, just may need to add more foam. This is the best built case I have ever owned. The 8 space rack is shock mounted and can be pulled out. It is covered in the same gray covering as the case. Includes the Juice Goose, two space pull out drawer and a pull out shelf used to mount pedals. The tuner in the pictures is not for sale. Looking to get 600.

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

still got this cuh
text me
seven 8 six
two four six five nine 2 seven

Custom Built live in head/ rack case by Calzone/Anvil Cases. The Case was custom built for me and is made to fit an Engl Powerball, but I have also used it with a Mesa triple recto and 5150. See photo with shitty extra foam. It should fit may others, just may need to add more foam. This is the best built case I have ever owned. The 8 space rack is shock mounted and can be pulled out. It is covered in the same gray covering as the case. Includes the Juice Goose, two space pull out drawer and a pull out shelf used to mount pedals. The tuner in the pictures is not for sale. Looking to get 600.

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg