Can anyone tell me why ESP ignores the fact they endorse Alexi and Roope?

enemy of reality

New Metal Member
Feb 14, 2004
Massachusetts, USA
At least on the US website, you can't find a word about Bodom let alone the fact that Alexi and Roope (and Alexander at one point) have signature models. That SERIOUSLY pisses me off. :mad:

well what is the best make of guitar these days?

i mean jackson i heard was the best but aint as good as they used to be after fender or gibson bought them out, or so i heard, i dont play guitar so I've no idea, if its a flying V i'll like it basically

i think the esp site might not be updated that well in places, i found alexi on the japanese site, same site also has that bloke out of gamma ray with a red flying V, with a bolt on neck o_0 and i thought everyone prefered neck thru body cos it had a better sound or something

The best make of guitars... I swear by Jacksons. But.. my friend has a 7 string DeArmond $120 peice of shit with the Low B string taken off... and I can play better on that guitar than on any Jackson I own or have played.

Good question. I don't think so because he doesn't play in a band anymore (well, except Keytoes) and since he never was a big "guitar hero", ESP won't see a reason why they should lengthen his deal.

Didnt know Henka had a deal, thats cool.
It there was a 6 string, I'd get my hands on it:p