can someone explain....

What the fucking is this wombat babbling about?

wombat.JPG

gay wombat.... gay and lying

guillaume_of_bodom said:
...me why the fuck the band bullet for my valentine got like 20 single whit all the same fucking song in every one.....that's fucking special....
who the hell is bullet for my valentine? are they like a boy band? or what?

emocore-metalcore band.....go on their website(ahh google this great friend)....you'll see like 20 single whit all the same song...fucking special....anyway

+1

i was talking to president bush a little while ago and he says were building a wall at the canda's border next to keep the gay french out.

guillaume_of_bodom said:
emocore-metalcore band.....go on their website(ahh google this great friend)....you'll see like 20 single whit all the same song...fucking special....anyway
At least they are not from America.

fuck you asshole my ethicity is german.

At least they are not from America.

america pwns souls

edit: and racism isnt why germany lost, its what united them. They lost because they fought a war on two fronts.

War_Blade said:
+1

i was talking to president bush a little while ago and he says were building a wall at the canda's border next to keep the gay french out.

Sorry I went to usa and I didnt see a wall...Seems that the gayness can go in the states yet.

were not done with mexico.

were only trying to keep the french out. The english speakers can come to the US if they brign their free health care.