can someone translate this? Spanish to English... please don't use a translation site

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Esta banda llega también desde los EE.UU., ellos practican un death doom metal, muy bueno, que nos es para nada aburrido, ya que la gran mayoría (me incluyo), cuando escuchamos hablar del doom actual, nos es sinónimo de aburrimiento, lo cual no pasa con esta banda, que sabe combinar muy bien ese melancólico doom con el death metal. Este EP consta de tres temas, “a painting of winter’s darkness”, “frozen reflections”, “division of past”, de composiciones bastante cuajadas, con buenos cambios, riffs de guitarras melódicas y pesadas, algunos arpegios por ahí, partes medias thrasheadas también; con una batería lenta (obvio), de buen trabajo en el doble, sin muchos redobles. El vocalista canta con voces a lo Accidental Suicide y también con voces limpias/habladas, lo cual le da ese aire melancólico, siniestro. Está bastante regular este trío americano, que además son fanáticos de los dioses Death, ya que este EP esta dedicado a la memoria del maestro Chuck Schuldiner. Fanáticos del doom metal a lo My Dying Bride, Anathema, ya están avisados

This band also comes from the USA, they play a very good doom death metal, and it's not boring at all, because for most of the people (myself included), today's doom metal is sinonimous of boredom, which is not the case here, this band knows very well how to blend that melancolic doom with death metal. This EP is made out of three songs, "a painting of winter's darkness", "frozen reflections", "division of past", the writing is very tight, with good changes, melodic and heavy guitar riffs, some arpeggios here and there, also some trashy parts; a slow drumming (obviously), with a good work on the pedals, but without a lot of "fills".The singer sounds like Accidental Suicide and he also does some clean vocals and spoken parts, which gives a melancolic and sinister air. They are quite regular, this american trio, they are also fans of the gods Death, and this EP is dedicated to the memory of the master Chuck Schuldiner. If you like doom metal that sounds like My Dying Bride, Anathema you'll like this one.

This comes probably from a spanish magazine, right?

"This band comes from US as well, they practice death doom metal, very well at that, they are anything but boring, the majority of us (including myself), when we hear about doom metal, it's the synomym for boring, which is not the case with this band, they combine melodic doom with death metal. This EP consists of three tracks, "a painting of winter's darkness", "frozen reflections", "division of past", with solid composures, with good tempo changes, melodic and heavy guitar riffs, a few arpeggios here and there, some thrashy parts as well; with strong drumming, great double-bass, with out overdoing or being repetative. The vocalist is along the lines of "Accidental Suicide" with some clean and spoken vocals as well, which gives it that feeling of sinister melodicness (does that word exist?). This group is very accomplished, they are also fanatics of Death, this EP is dedicated of the late great master Chuck Shuldiner. Fanatics of doom metal and My dying bride, Anathema, be advised."

QUIBO QUIBO?!?!

Definitely a positive review Will.

This is a total rough translation, my spanish isnt up to snuff but i think i got most of it. Everything i added ccause spanish actually doesnt translate to english well is in RED

This band Is from the USA.

They play death doom metal. They are very good and not boring, since the great majority (of us) (I include myself), when we talk about the current presence of doom, it is synonimous with boredom, which is not the case with this band. They combine melodic doom with death metal and do it very well.

This EP consists of three songs, “to painting of to winter' s darkness”, “frozen reflections”, “division of past”. All of which have good changes, riffs melodies and heavy guitars, and some arpeggios, But on the average, parts thrashing with a slow meter which is obvious (i believe he means for the doom genre)

(of good work in the double, without many it redoubles.) << Not sure what the means mabe in the double bass drumming ?

The vocalist sings very well which forces thoughs of suicide on the listener and he also sings with a clean voice that adds to the melancholic air which is all very sinister.

They are an east American trio, that are fans of the classic band Death, (obvious) since this EP this dedicated to the memory of the teacher Chuck Schuldiner.

Fanatics of doom metal like My Dying Bride and Anathema, you are warned

i definately wanna re-record my clean vocals. i sing a WHOLE lot better now than i did on that EP. has it been over two years since we recorded that thing?

and why are we on a spanish website hahahaha