can someone who knows danish help me translate this???

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
En skon dag, trummorna ar klar! Standing by, nu skal jeg ned og ha taget en blod prove. Nu vil jeg habe at Lars ska spille trommer idag sa jag kan fa lidt at lave. Farvel sa lange.

I think that mustard tastes great with mayonnaise, but horrible with eggs.One time I took such a massive shit I completely filled up my toilet, to the point where it touched my ass.Very good times.

LOL The first part of the first sentence would be Good morning or One nice day..... LOL The rest if for the rest.....

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
En skon dag, trummorna ar klar! Standing by, nu skal jeg ned og ha taget en blod prove. Nu vil jeg habe at Lars ska spille trommer idag sa jag kan fa lidt at lave. Farvel sa lange.

I'm swedish so this won't be perfect.

A nice day, the drums are done! Standing by, now I will go down and take a blood test. Now I want Lars to play the drums today so (I can rest for a while). Goodbye for now.

I hope there arent too many errors.

i dunno lol... i just pop on there and see a fucking thing in danish.. im confused out of my mind... and i knew that a bunch of foreigners (lol) came here, so i figured id take a chance and see if anyone could decifer it :) whoever thinks they sold out should watch those videos and see if they changed their style for the money or not... they do what they want to do.. they never WERE for the fans anyway... as the mighty Het would say.. "SO FUCKING WHAT!"