Candlemass Midifile

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Howdy folkz.

I need some help, again. I have a plan to include a coverversion of "At the gallows end" with Candlemass on the ODYSSEY cover bonus CD. It is most likely that this will turn into a collaberation between me and Lord K. But before I let him waste perfectly good time recording this song, only to find out I don´t like the way I sing it, I would like to "shape up" a midifile and make myself a nice and quick demo (Like I did with all the other songs for inclusion) but I cannot find any Midifile of this song. Maybe it is my Google skills, or it is so that no one is stupid enough to sit down and make a midifile of this excellent classic?? So if anyone find it, please download and send me and email.
:worship:

Dan

when i get back home tonight i can use guitar pro to make a less "midi" sounding wave file, if you want... i am working remotely right now and it doesn't work with midi.

if you need midi files, go to ultimate-guitar.com or 911tabs.com, search for the band. get guitar pro or powertab depending on the tab you find. both programs can save a midi file.

btw, the song should sound pretty ace with you singing it ;)

Dan covering Candlemass? The greatest doom metal band? Fucking amazing.

I love the new Candlemass with Robert Lowe, but can't stop thinking what if Dan had sung on it. If Lord K doesn't like the vocals, I'll kill him.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=rrtt-W4RicQ[/ame]

Not that related to the thread but whatever :) I dont like the original song but with Åkerfeldt on vocals it rules!

i am an opeth fan myself, but this performance is not even close to messiah marcolins original vocals. :rolleyes:

Hopefully we'll do this track for that recording. It's a killer tune and there's no way Dan can destroy it in any way. I can though, and I sure will do my best to do so.