CANES Friday Aug 21 & PALADINOS Sat Aug 22!!!!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
It's time for another weekend of shows!! We are LOCAL this weekend with a back to back onslaught!!! Here's the scoop, poop:

FRIDAY, AUGUST 21
CANE'S
3105 Ocean Front Walk
San Diego 92109
858-488-1780 21 & Over
www.canesbarandgrill.com

with our friends DAMAGE INC!

It's gonna be a CRAZY NIGHT!!!

SATURDAY, AUGUST 22
PALADINO'S
6101 Reseda Blvd.
Tarzana 91335
818-342-1563 21 & Over
www.paladinosclub.com

We'll be pulling out a few tunes from the past you haven't heard from us in a while!! \m/ Come check it out!

Have a great weekend, and may your plans include a TIMS show or 2 !!!! :D

"Here's the scoop, poop:"

???

"We'll be pulling out a few tunes from the past you haven't heard from us in a while!!"

I wonder....

Set list:

Aces High
Two Minutes to Midnight
The Prisoner
Revelations
Moonchild
Wasted Years
The Trooper
Powerslave
Losfer Words
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Number of the Beast
Caught Somewhere in Time
Phantom of the Opera
Iron Maiden

:headbang:

Great show last night at Paladino's. Courtney's solo in the second half of Rime is incredible! Sara is possessed. hehe you gotta be careful or you can summon up some unwanted forces.
Singing, awesome!. That's one intense Vegan for ya! Drums, is it me or does she keep getting better? Wanda is solid, thought I did notice a mistake or two. Actually, with the whole band a few mistakes last night I noticed. So I guess you guys are human after all. I was beginning to wonder. Wanda is actually incredible! What a solid foundation like 'Arry himself.

I don't know why there weren't more people there. I wish more people knew about it.

Thanks for a great show at Paladino's!! Special thanks to Linda, Mark, and the rest of the crew for "lending" Linda's drum kit to me for my set with the UFO tribute right before the Maidens. I had a long, grueling day playing in the humidity and heat at the Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet with Electric Funeral, and, after packing up, getting dinner, and cleaning up for the Paladino's gig, I literally did not get to Paladino's until within minutes of our set starting time! Damn, those drums are SWEET! =) Thanks again, and, yes, the current Maidens line-up is absolutely incredible!

You are so welcome, Chris! Always good seeing you and even better hearing you play! :worship:You were drumslut in true form that day!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You guys sounded great! I really love playing Paladinos cuz it's a close group of friends that always turn out there. THanks soooooooooooo much to all who came!!! - and of course, to all who helped us out too!!!! :saint:

Yuppers, I must say I enjoyed both nights--and both audiences--tremendously! I had a couple of giggly moments onstage at Paladino's (a few of you at the front of the stage will probably know what I'm referring to) :p, ah, but that's what keeps live performances fresh and interesting, doncha think?! :headbang:

And I have to say, I don't think anyone was rocking out harder than the guy playing the flute! For those who may not have been able to see him, he was playing along with his flute to every song, every solo--pretty impressive!

Of course, one of the benefits of being in this band is the opportunity to hear so many other great bands with whom we get to perform. Without mentioning them all, I will say Damage Inc definitely lives up to their reputation! They were frickin amazing at Cane's last Friday!

You're awesome as well... after all of the time searching for the perfect singer, they found you. I think with the addition of you and Courtney, the band is the strongest it's ever been... Linda and Wanda have always been a solid team, and Sara and Courtney together are deadly. With you rounding out the lineup, it makes for one of the most fun, intense shows out there.

Amazingly. Simply amazing. (sigh)