Canned Korn

flu boy

Waffle Hut
Oct 20, 2003
Waffle Hut
Visit site
KORN, :ill: :puke: OPETH :headbang: :kickass: and LACUNA COIL have been confirmed for the Metal Hammer Festival, set to take place August 31 at the Spodek Arena in Katowice, Poland.

Commented KORN frontman Jonathan Davis in an online posting: "I made our booking guy book a show there in Poland. I'm very excited to play there again. Hope you guys are happy and I don't want to see anymore 'Come to Poland' posts, 'cause we are coming soon."

KORN have been working primarily with producers Matrix (AVRIL LAVIGNE, THE MOONEY SUZUKI) and Atticus Ross (BAD RELIGION, PINK) on the follow-up to 2003's "Take a Look in the Mirror". Only one track from the band's sessions with Dallas Austin is slated to appear on the effort, with the album's previously announced collaboration with rapper THE GAME, "Revolution", having already been scratched from the album's track list.

Stated Davis in an online posting: "I'm almost done with vocals then we mix and start getting ready for the Euro tour. You guys are gonna dig the new shit — it's very different."

Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Liar", "Politix", "Last Legal Drug", "Le Petit Mort", "It's Me Again", "Coming Undone", "I've Seen It All" and "Souvenir of Sadness". An October release is expected.

What an odd mix. Lacuna Coil isn't that bad. Scabbia is gorgeous. I don't really like Lacuna Coil but I don't hate them either. What's so bad about them?

I think she looks amazing but I love Mediterranean girls. Lacuna Coil's last album was awful, but their first EP was actually musical.

i rather like Lacuna Coil and Evanescence, but Korn ain't my thing.

who cares who they play with as long as you get to see Opeth? and you call yourselves tr00 f4ns.

Silent Song said:
i rather like Lacuna Coil and Evanescence, but Korn ain't my thing.

who cares who they play with as long as you get to see Opeth? and you call yourselves tr00 f4ns.

yes, but it's so un-KVLT to play with them that my frostbitten limbs have regained feelings again.