CANNIBAL CORPSE EVISCERATION PLAGUE cover

This sounds really accurate man, congrats.

But you do know that the "c" in evisceration is a soft one? as in you don't really pronounce it!? :lol:

Everything sounds great, and I'm a fan of CC, but by doing an exact replication of a band that's only been around, relatively speaking, a few years isn't really bringing forward your creativity. Nine Inch nails does covers of old 80's bands, Judas Priest did a cover of an old 60's song (Diamonds and Rust - Joan Biaz). I guess it's fun to do, and it's a great way to reference your tones, but, if you want to sell songs or CDs, try to a metal cover of a song that ISN'T metal, and blow some minds.

heavy as fuck! :)
as always... :)

This is great overall dude! Killer cover!!!

WOW! great job man!

Mikaël-ange;9849498 said:

Thanks fellas, wasnt really trying to copy it exactly, just soughta the way it came out I suppose. I'd give my left nut to play and sound like Pat Obrien or Rob Barrett and donate my right to play like Eric Rutan and Terrence Hobbs.:Smokin: I'd go nutless for that!

Sounds really good!! I think its funny how your guitar chain is nothing like theres but its sound almost just like cc! You want me to give it to Rob and see what he says about it?

Awesome job, the similarity to the original is amazing! Who is the singer?

thanks mate, the singer be me!:D
Sounds really good!! I think its funny how your guitar chain is nothing like theres but its sound almost just like cc! You want me to give it to Rob and see what he says about it?

Please give to Mr Barrett, that would be cool.
The guitar chain is pretty different, must be in these bloody fingers of mine then.:tickled: