CARCASS Announces 'Exhumed To Consume II' Tour

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
CARCASS Announces 'Exhumed To Consume II' Tour - Jan. 27, 2009
Reunited British extreme metal pioneers CARCASS will return to the United States in March for the "Exhumed to Consume II" tour. The follow-up to last year's highly successful "Exhume to Consume" trek will feature SUICIDE SILENCE, SAMAEL, ARSIS and PSYCROPTIC, plus a few special guests on select dates.

Commented vocalist/bassist Jeff Walker: "Well, I'm pleased to announce that CARCASS is gonna settle its unresolved scores in the U.S.! There was some slight whimpers of discontent that we didn't hit some cities such as Chicago and Denver last time round — places that were always hot spots of enthusiasm for us. So we're coming back in March to finish off our unsettled business! We seemed to have had a profound influence on your economy, and gas prices have gotten cheaper, haha! That's doesn't mean we're not gonna come through and provide some value for your buck with some old (and new) school friends and comrades such as SUFFOCATION, SAMAEL, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, EXODUS, SUICIDE SILENCE etc. — check out locally as for who is on the bill where! And hey, I couldn't think of anywhere better to be on my 40th birthday than the Sunshine Theatre in Albuquerque, New Mexico! We promise this will be the last time we darken your shores (I said that with my fingers crossed behind my back)!"

CARCASS tour dates:

Mar. 13 - The Trocadero – Philadelphia, PA
Mar. 14 - Peabody’s – Cleveland, OH (w/ ABIGAIL WILLIAMS)
Mar. 15 - The Pearl Room – Mokena, IL (w/ THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER)
Mar. 16 - Majestic Theater – Detroit, MI (w/ THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER)
Mar. 17 - Headliner's - Louisville, KY
Mar. 21 - Ridglea Theater – Ft. Worth, TX (w/ SUFFOCATION)
Mar. 22 - Meridian – Houston, TX
Mar. 24 - Gothic Theatre – Denver, CO
Mar. 25 - Sunshine Theatre - Albuquerque, NM
Mar. 26 - The Grand Ballroom - San Francisco, CA (THE FACELESS, TOXIC HOLOCAUST)
Mar. 27 - The Marquee Theatre - Phoenix, AZ (w/ SUFFOCATION)
Mar. 28 - The Grove - Anaheim, CA (California Metal Fest)

CARCASS' reunion lineup:

Bill Steer (FIREBIRD) - Vocals, Guitar
Jeff Walker (BRUJERIA) - Vocals, Bass
Michael Amott (ARCH ENEMY) - Guitar
Daniel Erlandsson (ARCH ENEMY) - Drums

fuck yeah. first night is in PHILLY?! sold.

Mar. 26 - The Grand Ballroom - San Francisco, CA (THE FACELESS, TOXIC HOLOCAUST)

we'll see. itd be nice to have Samael too, their new shit is pretty gay but im sure theyd play at least some Passage and Ceremony stuff.

Decisions Decisions ...... OMG

Mar. 25 - Sunshine Theatre - Albuquerque, NM
Mar. 27 - The Marquee Theatre - Phoenix, AZ (w/ SUFFOCATION)
Mar. 28 - The Grove - Anaheim, CA (California Metal Fest)