Carcass US Reunion Tour?

clamchowder01

Nov 28, 2005
California
I know they're going to be in Wacken 2008 which is out my reach because it's sold out.

In Guitar World Magazine, they were asked if they were going to do an US tour... They said something about George Bush, and they said they will see...

Dang, I hope they come here! I didn't find out about them like 5 years ago when they already broke up!

Anybody know any where I can follow up with anything for a possible US tour? Thanks :headbang:

:worship:notworthy:worship: CARCASS :worship:notworthy:worship:

I would suggest the TOURNEY of Awesomeness thread as the place you want. You will see if you click the back button on your browser. It's hard to miss because it's stickied and there are 5 of them!

I would suggest the TOURNEY of Awesomeness thread as the place you want. You will see if you click the back button on your browser. It's hard to miss because it's stickied and there are 5 of them!

Dude what the fuck!? Shut the fuck up.

I would suggest not being Australian. You will see if you click the back button on your time machine. It's hard to miss because your ancestor will look like you and probably be robbing someones bakery in England.

Lazy morning : /

Don't worry they will. They'll pay 4 shows, see money coming and then the USA/World tour will come. At The Gates said they'd do 3 or 4 festivals in Europe and that there was no way they'd tour again and they already have some gigs scheduled in the USA if I'm not mistaken.

I would suggest not being Australian. You will see if you click the back button on your time machine. It's hard to miss because your ancestor will look like you and probably be robbing someones bakery in England.

Lazy morning : /

Too bad my parents aren't from Australia then. I really wish I could be called a criminal merely on how the population of a country came about.:kickass:

And for my earlier post I was joking. So Swabs, don't get too pissed off.