Carlsbad/Vista Thrash/Death band RECRUITS

d scoz

New Metal Member
Jun 6, 2010
If anyone is looking for a band to be in and can sing and/or play bass for Thrash or Death metal please post here or msg me. We are a group of two guitarists and a drummer so far looking for a singer and a bassist. We dont have too much material but we have 4 or 5 songs that are all somewhat complete but need work still.

We havent played a show or anything before (obviuosly cuz we dont have a bassist or singer) and we write death and thrash metal music.

We are inspired by Metallica, Death, Megadeth, Slayer, Morbid Saint, Dark Angel, Death Angel, Moribid Angel, Obituary, Cannibal Corpse, Annihilator, Sadus, Toxik, Exumer, Ulysses Siren, Heathen, all NWOBHM, ETC. ETC. ETC.

If you would like to come check us out or show us how you play just message me please and ill get back to you! STAY THRASH:headbang:

hey, i'm a vocalist and i'm currently in vista i can do thrash and death metal.hit me up, and let's see if we can get something going. i have a couple people that would be down to play bass too