CARNIFEX Releases 'Bury Me In Blasphemy' EP; Video For Title Track Available

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Symphonic deathcore merchants CARNIFEX have released a brand new EP, "Bury Me In Blasphemy". The effort was mixed by Jason Suecof (DEATH ANGEL, CHELSEA GRIN, JOB FOR A COWBOY) and artwork was created by Zack Dunn. The official music video for the "Bury Me In Blasphemy" title track can be seen below. "Bury Me In Blasphemy" EP track listing: 01. Bury Me In Blasphemy 02. Head Like A Hole (NINE INCH NAILS cover) 03. The Heretic Anthem (SLIPKNOT cover) 04. Head Like A Hole (GOST remix) CARNIFEX's latest album, "Slow Death", was produced and recorded by CARNIFEX and Jason Suecof and co-produced by Mick Kenney (ANAAL NATHRAKH, BLEEDING THROUGH). It was mixed by Mark Lewis (THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, WHITECHAPEL, DEVILDRIVER, DEICIDE) at Audiohammer Studios in Sanford, Florida. Cover art for the album was created by renowned artist and longtime collaborator Godmachine. CARNIFEX began carving out a bond with the audience way back in 2005. Over the course of four albums — "Dead In My Arms", "The Diseased And The Poisoned", "Hell Chose Me" and "Until I Feel Nothing" — the band attracted a diehard following. Engaging a hiatus in 2012, they returned a year later with a vicious and vigorous vitality. It's only grown since and is on full display on "Slow Death".
carnifexburymeep.jpg

Continue reading...