carrina englund

Sexi Alexi 94

Oct 10, 2006
hey everyone im a huge evergrey fan my brother got me into them like 4 months ago and ive been listening to them like non stop lol :headbang: and so i got the live cd a night to remember and i think the girl singers make the songs sound sooo much cooler, and i was wondering does carrina englund or the other girl ( i forget her name) sing in bands or have their own music? i'd love to hear it they have the best voices, thanks! now back to listening to recreation day! :loco:

I believe Carina once posted here some time ago that she had her own band. Without searching for the thread, I think the name of the band was Soulful. I am not sure if Tina has her own band.

No...thats right...we dont have a bandsite...and our name isn`t soulful...We dont have a name yet...cant agree = )
But maybe you guys can come up with something good .
We play soul, funk and som rock.....
Take care
Carina :kickass:

I was thinking this was something posted like three years ago. :saint: That's the reason I didn't bother to search for it. My memory can certainly be a bit off at times. :p Looking forward to hopefully hearing some samples from your band, Carina. :headbang:

I was thinking this was something posted like three years ago. :saint: That's the reason I didn't bother to search for it. My memory can certainly be a bit off at times. :p Looking forward to hopefully hearing some samples from your band, Carina. :headbang:

Yep, it was about 3 years ago. :)

Here is the post......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/1442731-post9.html

March 28th, 2003, 01:21 AM

Hi
Yes..It`s true what Fata Morgana says...I have my own funk/soul band "Soulful" and I really love singing that kind of music. I`m never gonna be a member of Evergrey...just a guestsinger...that`s enough...you can just imagine how terrible it would be going on tour with 5 hairy, swetty, stinking guys, in a bus for 1 ½ month.....AAAAAAAAARRHHHHHHHH.... I DONT THINK SO :zombie:.....
But I LOVE Evergrey and I`m sure that this wasn`t the last time I appeared on their album....but hey, you guys are lovely...thanks for all your kind words !!!:headbang:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have always been huge fans of Carina's because to us, her voice is what makes Evergrey music complete.
As could be heard in Atlanta lately. :worship: :worship:

Whenever there should be any release of your own band -hopefully soon!- o_O , Carina, be assured we're looking forward to get it!!
:cool:

Hey Im new here. I joined this forum cos I was trying to find out about Carina Englund s solo projects. And I found out what I wanted here.

ANywayz, I love Carinas voice and I will buy the first thing she releases and break anyones fingers if I find out they downloaded it illegally.

So Carina, if you re reading this give us something :erk:

PS how can there be TWO amazing singers in ONE household? Are the kids gonna be singers too? I hope so, that way, the survival of passionate metal is certain for another 100 years :headbang:

Well, they share the same surname so i think they are married. Actually i am pretty sure about that, i don't understand what is the bad joke about this ? I am clueless here.

Well, they share the same surname so i think they are married. Actually i am pretty sure about that, i don't understand what is the bad joke about this ? I am clueless here.

Uh yes, definatly married! Also have produced a beautiful daughter ;)