Cars

Weissach

Oct 22, 2007
jersey
Cars are badass. Any other motorheads in here?? I'm American but I am somewhat ashamed at the American motor industry..All Americans want are unnecessarily huge gas-guzzling SUV's to tote their kids to and from soccer practice. Our cars are usually big, ugly, cheap, and unreliable. The Europeans know their shit. Feel free to argue about cars if anyone here cares/finds them interesting

My ideal garage:
993turbo.jpg

Porsche 993 Turbo I got to ride in a few weeks ago..The owner saw me checkin it out and he wanted to show it off
FerrariGT.jpg

Ferrari F430 GT
cobra2.jpg

Possibly the greatest American car ever (although the body is actually British)
alfat33.jpg

Alfa Romeo T33 Stradale..orgasmic sounding 2.0 v8/245 bhp/1660 lbs

Hmm.. I quite like cars.. Why does America have those big gas guzzlin machines.. they should get something that doesn't "drink" as much if you will..

lamborghini11.jpg

Lamborghini Murciélago
lamborghini-diablo-sv-side-1_122.jpg

Lamborghini Diablo, one of my all time favourites:)
2003_mercedes_slr_mclaren_amg_03_m.jpg

Mercedes SLR McLaren AMG
bmw-m5-e60-front.jpg

BMW M5

^Then why did you post here besides to try and make me look dumb for making fun of a forum god
go ahead people flame me i dont give a shit

911.jpg

This is what I will be restoring in the next few years
pope.jpg

The pope rides in a fucking benz

SLR is fuckin sweet. It sucks that Paris Hilton has one.

And dred..I didn't join this forum to fight with immature teenagers I joined cause i love Bodom but kids on this board are quick to start shit. So no I am not the lame one. And I really didn't understand his taking my quote out of context..I assume it was to show that Americans are stupid or something

SLR Roadster
mercedesslrcabrio1ma6.jpg

This is a nice shot of the SLR's fine interior
britney-spears-picture11.jpg

SLR is fuckin sweet. It sucks that Paris Hilton has one.
:lol:! Why do you know that?
I'm sorry a comment made by a total stranger has caused you to bust a hemroid. I didn't know you were a baby, had I known, I probably would have just posted a picture of you.
baby-born-mini-car.jpg

And I really didn't understand his taking my quote out of context..I assume it was to show that Americans are stupid or something
I don't get it...was that supposed to be funny

:cool:

baby-born-mini-car.jpg

That's a pretty sweet convertible actually..thanks for car thread contribution

and dred i wasn't directing the insult at you, just the comment

Everyone spark a spliff and chill out..even though i'm probably gonna get banned for the spears pussy shot..oh well