Cartoons

jimbobhickville

Tyrant in Distress
Does anyone here like Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, Sealab 2021, or Family Guy? They're really random, funny 'toons.

Btw, if anyone feels like posting something not about music, feel free. I'm not gonna censor the conversation here unless someone is just being a complete jackass. Just an FYI; I just wanted to make sure everyone felt free to say what they wanted to or talk about unrelated shit if they wanted to. Some unrelated topics would actually be welcome at this point; the forum has been a little slow lately.

Oh, and the point of the thread is, does anyone like those cartoons I mentioned? If you haven't seen them, and you have a good internet connection, try to find the "Chambraigne" episode of Space Ghost and the "Da' Bomb" episode of Family Guy. You'll laugh 'till your balls drop (er...uh...till you cry, yeah that's it).

Are the cartoons you mentioned new? Are they on the cartoon network? I haven't followed up on anything new since Pinky and the Brain, Johnny Bravo, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. I'm actually a bit of an old fart, and I still watch Tom and Jerry, Droopy, and Tex Avery stuff. All these last 3 were under the direction of Fred Quimby and music by Scott Bradley(circa 1950 thru 55). I especially think the music/orchestrations by Bradley were brilliant.

Yeah, Family Guy got cancelled. Fox decided they didn't want ANY good shows any more. Space Ghost and Sealab 2021 are on Cartoon Network on Sunday nights; part of "Adult Swim" (why that is the title is beyond me). Funny, funny stuff. Family Guy used to be on Fox on Thursdays at 7:00, but it hasn't been on for a couple weeks, so it may not be any more (Fox moved it's time slot around like 20 times and can't figure out why it didn't do better; yet there were like 20,000 people signing a petition to keep in on the air, go figure).

Space Ghost and Sealab 2021 are part of "Adult Swim" on Cartoon Network on Sunday nights.

Yes, Family Guy is being cancelled. Fox looked at its lineup and realized it actually had a good show, so of course they decided to cancel it. Actually, they cancelled it before, but despite the fact that it had a different time slot EVERY time it was on, there was a petition of thousands of people who wanted it kept on. So, they kept it on, only sporadically, moving it's time slot fairly often, then cancelled it again. Still, they got like 20,000 signatures to keep it on the air, but to no avail. Fox has to be run by complete morons. No show is going to succeed without a consistent time slot, yet Family Guy almost did, but they're too shortsighted to realize it was their fault it didn't do better.