Castle Festival

So does anyone has any other festivals that might be good to go to? I was going to go to wacken, but it seems a bit rubbish this year.

:lol: Wacken is a LOT better than last year's line-up, IMO... too bad I'm poor and live in North America so I can't go, nor can I really recommend any festivals.

Myself, Owen, Amy and Turbo were thinking of going but I think we've all got way too many festivals and gigs to be hitting up this year anyway. I think Amy still wants to go, but since Owen backed out the plan just kind of crumbled, you could ask her.

Myself, Owen, Amy and Turbo were thinking of going but I think we've all got way too many festivals and gigs to be hitting up this year anyway. I think Amy still wants to go, but since Owen backed out the plan just kind of crumbled, you could ask her.
Thinking about going to Wacken, or Castle Fest?

Ask her what?

Psh, I don't care for the line up enough. I wanted to go to Ragnarok because it's looking awesome, but no european festivals for me! Need to save up money.
Well IMO almost every festival this year sucks, but out of the lot Castle Fest is pretty decent. You mean Ragnarok in Germany?

I can't afford to go on a normal holiday because I've to pay for college :cry: