"Caught in a Mosh" in HD from Columbus, OH 2010/10/10 show posted

Saw it yesterday. They're on fire as of late. Wonder how much longer it will be until Frank gets too old to jump around all over the place.

You know, I had a feeling that they stopped touring for the year in the middle of November to record the album.

Or I could be delusional and they are actually planning to have Thanksgiving with their wives and kids. Probably the latter. Either way, I'm sure they'll do something with the album before they go back on tour next year. I mean, I remember an interview with Charlie where he said what he wanted to do was make the album as soon as possible.

Loving this line-up.. More so that the reunion with Spitz..

you're one of the first dudes to say that. there's been alot of caggiano hating going on around here lately. He's a great lead guitarist. Metalheads are purists and they like their solos verbatim to the recordings. Perhaps ideas and hooks exaggerated are okay but fill in noodling isn't really a crowd pleaser. I bet he can't wait for the new record to come out to prove people wrong with some original leads.

you're one of the first dudes to say that. there's been alot of caggiano hating going on around here lately. He's a great lead guitarist. Metalheads are purists and they like their solos verbatim to the recordings. Perhaps ideas and hooks exaggerated are okay but fill in noodling isn't really a crowd pleaser. I bet he can't wait for the new record to come out to prove people wrong with some original leads.

He looks like a douche but if his playing is good I really don't care. Purple guitar, Beanie, Cut off Sleeves, Tight jeans and all!

Hey Joey has a mullet and I still think he rules so whatever! At least now there is someone else in the band (rob) that looks like more of an 80's but pirate than Joey!