cd covers - paid work!!!!

Dollarosa

Jan 17, 2009
I was wondering if anyone here does graphic design etc. We are looking for someone who can do a cd cover for our new release, but the time frame is pretty small (2 weeks). We had someone doing it, but just found out he hasn't even started (after 3 weeks) and also doubled the cost. If you guys are intersted please email me at melissadoevendans@bigpond.com with quote and also links to previouse work.

Thanks guys

Hello all. I also work half of my time as a designer. Check only 35 samples of my work, various fields, not updated though. I also do promo kits (EPKs).
link

I can do covers and artwork. Prices for a working musician as well. PM or Email and I will send samples.

aka you work with cheap people who won't pay you what you rightfully deserve as a graphic artist, don't sell yourself short, your work looks nice if it's anything like your myspace page

hey guys, thanks to all the people that sent me an email. Everyone was so talented, but the band decided to go with someone that lives near us so we could communicate easier over the project.