CD Release Party!!!

Hey everyone,

After driving in the wrong direction several times and seeing pretty much every building Helmond has to offer, I arrived just in time to see you guys perform. I was glad to make it, because I thought you did an awesome job! :headbang: It's great to see that after all the line-up changes Sun Caged is performing again with great music and very talented musicians. I bought the album afterwards and it has not left my cd player since :kickass:
Can't wait to see you perform again soon, and I wish you all the best in the time to come! :headbang:

Remi

Thanks people !

We have a few more shows confirmed, so sebas and all others who were not able to come, try these:

April 6th: Headway Festival, P60 Amstelveen, NL (with Zero Hour and more)
April 21st: Azijnfabriek, Roermond, NL (support: Delphian. Seventh Sin)
April 28th: Canix, Lottum, NL (with Slayer Coverband and Outburst)
May 26th: Bosuil, Weert, NL (as support of Spock's Beard)
July 15th: Parelpop, Losser, NL (with The Sheer, Seven and others)

I still hate Plato, because of the crappy ventilation. The show was a bit 'rusty' at times (hehe...nervous?) and the mix was pretty messy (really), just like the cd's (often way too loud rhythm guitars or keys, reverb vs reverb) ...but the music was GOOD. Keyboard solos aren't as sick as in the demo days with Joost blazing away, but the album as a whole seems much more adventurous and versatile than the first, not only due to the ping pong backing vocals. And on my mp3 player at moderate to low volumes I can hear what everyone's doing a lot better. Artemisia is growing on me really fast.