CD's For Sale/Trade

spinefreeze

Sep 27, 2007
Mainly looking to sell as many of these as possible, so if you see something you want contact me. I am currently having a big sale with various deals. I am also open to some trades for wants only!

!!!Check my ebay link below for other stuff not listed below as i'll be adding some interesting titles!!!

Unwritten Law elva cd autographed by band
Pro-Pain contents under pressure cd 2005 candlelight reissue brand new still sealed extra copy
Pro-Pain pro-pain 2005 candlelight reissue w/ bonus track
Stroszek songs of remorse cd
Stroszek life failures made music cd
Stroszek sound graveyard bound cd
Obscure Vortex was einst war... cd limited to 666 copies
Deathgate Arkanum totenwerke cd rare/oop
Deathgate Arkanum stillhallen cd
Sothis de oppresso liber cd
Moonspell the great silver eye cd
Sturmfront behind the gate of darkness cd
Stench Of Styx gospel of possession cdr ltd to 200 copies
Black Hole Generator black karma mcd
To The Triumph Of Evil - A Tribute To Judas Iscariot cd
Aborym live in groningen cd digipak
Nordisk Velde in manch' dunkler nacht cd
Nordisk Velde ...wanderung ins letzte licht cd

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bile666metal/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Keep checking my ebay link for new stuff as I may be adding something you want!!!

Don't be afraid to make any reasonable offers if you want something listed on ebay!!! Also find some other cd's on ebay that are not on my list in here yet!!! Also all cd's listed on ebay as band lots can be sold individually, all you have to do is contact me and tell me what you want, then i'll edit my listing!

I accept Cash, Money Orders, Postal International Money Orders and Paypal.you want something listed on ebay!!!

Wantlist:

Abusiveness bramy nawii cd
Tsjuder throne of the goat cd
Vulture Lord deathfuck cdr
Vulture Lord kill the children of god cdr
Salvation666 lord ov thousand voices cdr limited 266 copies
Hiems cold void journey cd reissue version w/ bonus disc?
Graven of misanthropic spirit cd reissue w/ bonus tracks?
Demiurg w krainie wiecznej zimy cd?
Erhabenheit apo ton kataklysmo ston kosmo cd?
Erhabenheit tractat zum brandtmale cd?
Odal tba album title cd tba
Wolfsschrei tba album title cd tba
Vulture Lord desecration cd?
Okkultist tba album title cd tba
Hagl lenket til livet or new album title cd tba
Eswiel tba
Beastcraft the infernal gospel of primitive devilworship cd tba 2014

Some of these i'm selling for $5-$10 each. Price does not include shipping though if you buy enough I may offer either a discount on shipping or maybe free shipping just depends on where your located.

More stuff gone. Looking to get rid of all this stuff asap so a portion of these cd's i'm selling for around $5-$10 each price depends on what you pick (some cd's on my list are not on sale for that price but feel free to ask as it could be one of the sale titles). Free shipping without cases for US & Canada when you buy at least 2 cd's, rest of the world free shipping without cases when you buy 3-4 titles depending on what you pick to buy.

Willing to trade multiple cd's for all my available wants. The amount of cd's you can get varies by the title you pick.

Looking to sale all these asap!!!, if you see something you want feel free to contact me with your offer and I will very likely accept it if it's reasonable!

List updated some stuff gone and few cd's added. Looking to get rid of all of these asap so almost all offers will be accepted if reasonable!

more stuff sold/traded. update coming soon with complete cd discographies from Besatt and Black Funeral, if your interested in something from these 2 bands contact me.