celebrity sighting!

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
to add to the list of celebs i have seen in boston which includes Gary Cherone, Conan O'brien, Tom Hamilton of aerosmith, Michael Sweet from stryper, and Luther Vandross.

Today i was walking through the prudential center mall and looking at all the newest fashions on the mannequins like i always do on my way to work, and i heard voices from the food court.

I then realized it was the morning show from 100.7 WZLX doing a live broadcast and just a few feet away from me was their special guest for the morning...

4795.GIF

look, is bobcat goldthwaite gay? i've heard many things to the contrary, but i KNOW i once saw him do a standup routine where he was making fun of Guns 'n' Roses' line "IMMIGRANTS AND FAGGOTS...THEY MAKE NO SENSE TO ME...THEY COME TO MY COUNTRY...AND DO WHAT THEY PLEASE" and said something like (speaking as himself) "Where are we supposed to go? Back to Fagland?"

i remember him saying something about feeling like some men are attractive in one of his monologues, but he also kept mentioning a wife. this was an HBO special from, say, 1989.

isn't he married to that Nikki Cox broad?

that girl with the red hair and huge breasts from that show Unhappily Ever After, where bobcat played the voice of a stuffed rabbit, or something.

I remember liking that show, and then it had some failed spin off several years ago.

holy shit, she's incredibly hot.

that is one of the worst-written shows i've ever seen, though. but it's written shockingly depressingly for network television, like 'married with children' about to commit suicide.