CELLADOR parts ways with bassist... seeks replacement

Cellador

Aug 8, 2004
Omaha, NE USA
www.cellador.com
CELLADOR has announced the parting of ways with bassist Valentin Rakhmanov. Its always a difficult thing when band members go seperate ways, but all parties involved in the decision agreed that it would work out best for everyone if the seperation occured. The issues involved in reaching this conclusion were not personal related, but rather simply musical differences and contrasting professional agendas. Outside of the professional sphere of the band the members and past members of CELLADOR still maintain good standing friendships and so to summarize, its nothing personal. The band wishes Val the best of luck with his future musical endeavors and has little doubt that he won't be back on his feet soon.

CELLADOR will not be cancelling any upcoming shows as the band will be using a temporary bass player to fill in.

So starting today CELLADOR is officially holding auditions for a new bassist. Here's what the band is looking for:

-Aged 18-25 years old

-Touring and Studio experience

-Professional attitude

-DEVOUT and passionate commitment to music and the band

-Clips of yourself playing... even better to CELLADOR's music

-Relocation to where the band lives, that or being able to commute to all things CELLADOR-related

Interested bassists should message us or send an email to contact@cellador.com with "Bassist" in the subject.

CELLADOR has announced the parting of ways with bassist Valentin Rakhmanov. Its always a difficult thing when band members go seperate ways, but all parties involved in the decision agreed that it would work out best for everyone if the seperation occured.

Bummer to see this (kick ass to see the Cellador forum here on UM, though!)

Well, hey Val! It was fun getting to hang out with you guys after the Jaxx show this past August as well at the hotel (Wonder if you guys remember me - the guy with the wavy/curly shoulder-length blond hair - had to bail on the iHop run since I had to go to work that morning!) I wish you luck in whatever future endeavor you persue. You are still a friend of mine, regardless of what you do.

I hope you guys find another kick-ass bassist and also return to Jaxx! Love to see you play again!

You guys remember this (that's me in the center right behind the two chicks)?

IMG_1274Medium.jpg

i no the answer to the dave one. when me and my friends took pics he wasnt in the pic for some reason. i think he was putting his drum stuff away.

two questions, first, where's dave?
second, are those guys also in the pic (besides cellador the curly haired guy and the chicks) the guys from the band engage?

Yeah, there are some members from Engage in there as well. The one guy with the long black hair holding up the Cellador album is not, though - he is just a good friend of mine.