Cephalic Carnage

S.U.A.D.

Jun 10, 2006
San Antonio, Texas. USA
Any fans? I have 2 discs from these guys, Lucid Interval and Xenosapien. I have heard a good deal of their older stuff and some tracks from Anomalies, and I have to say that I love these fucks. I've seen them twice live and they put on a seriously good set of music. I'd have to put Xenosapien in the list of best albums last year as well, as "Touched By An Angel" and "Cycle Of Violence" alone could destroy the majority of '07's music.

Thoughts?

i love em. got into em with lucid interval. definitely one of my all time favorites.

i wish they would play more locally though, since theyre from denver.
~gR~

Dude, the new bassist is no pushover either. Saw 'em live in November and they were pretty good although the sound was horrible.

Oh yeah, I like the new bassplayer too, and he has more vocal parts as well.....I just meant that Jawsh was cool.

Yeah, I saw them live in August with BTBAM and The Red Chord, and it wasn't until then that I realized how good the guitarist and bassist really are. Just looking at them shred was unbelievable, especially when the guitarist flipped his guitar over and did these crazy lead parts. All of them were really high the whole time though lol, so it's pretty funny how that didn't effect their playing ability.
My favourite album would have to be Exploiting Dysfunction and then Lucid Interval or Anomalies. Exploiting has Observer To the Obliteration of Planet Earth, which is some of their best work on its own.