Channel 10 went TOO FAR

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Ive finally calmed down enough to post about it.

They cancelled a NEW episode of The Simpsons to extend Big Brother by half an hour. This should never have happened. NEVER. How dare they. :mad:

There are certain things in this world that you dont mess with, and this is one of them. Channel Ten should consider themselves warned, I will not tolerate anymore deviations from the schedule when it comes to The Simpsons, and I am sure I am not alone. Thus they would do well to listen, lest their network be left a crumbling heap after we Simpsons fans riot :)

I noticed that as well. I thought it might have just run on a little long, but no, I was subjected to watching "oh boohoo, I wanna leave" "No don't leave, we all love you" "But I wanna leave" "OK then, you have to do what is best for you"

makes me wanna puke.

Damn straight Phloggy.

You also said it well Tinman, infidels of the HIGHEST order!

"The emperor is coming here?!"
"Yes, and he is most displeased with your current lack of progress"
"We shall double our efforts!"
"I hope so, for your sake commander. The emperor is not as forgiving as I am"

Ahh I see my minions are ready to mount an assault should Channel 10 fail us again....... Excellent........... Mwahahaha :D

I don't watch the Simpsons, but NOTHING should be stopped for BB!! Actually I'd rather watch half an hour of ads.

Oh yeah, nice joke re Edguy photos in the other thread, Spawny. :)

They never did that to 'M.A.S.H.' This Big Brother bullshit is just... well it's bullshit! I usually tape the Simpsons but this week we got 'The Others' on video instead. I therefore didn't realise this blasphemy had occurred.

A pox on both your houses - Channel 10 and the Big Brother house.