Channel 4 series - dates

GOSS

Nov 25, 2005
London, England
A mate is in the music industry and sent me this:

Just wanted to let you know the latest transmission information for the Harvey Goldsmith series. Channel 4 have said they are going to start broadcasting the series on March 20th at 9pm and every Tuesday for 6 weeks. To the best of my knowledge, the Saxon programme will be one of the first 2 to go out, so you should expect it end of March. Hope that helps with all your plans.

Cheers,

Goss.

This little gem was in the Currant Bun yesterday:

E17's doomed reunion is to be shown on a new channel 4 documentary. The '90s boyband were followed by cameras as they attempted a comeback, kicking off with a gig at Shepherds Bush Empire.

But Brian Harvey, Tony Mortimer, Terry Coldwell and John Hendy reveal how it went wrong in the film at 9pm on Sunday. (But searching through Sky there is nothing on CH4 or E4 relating to this on Sunday.)

Is this part of the series Saxon are due to feature in? It sounds similar.

On a similar note Bosnian (I think) put a thread up about a discussion programme to be aired on E4 after the documentary and an e-mail address to contact the producers to get involved they've e-mailed me back today and are going to call me. They did confirm the date was correct for the recording of this which I think was 19th March. (Despite Saxon being mid tour in Germany) Watch this space I'll keep you posted.

Hi I actually work on the channel 4 show and we are looking for saxon fans to form part of our audience. If you want to take part post reply's to this message on the forum but please dont contact me directly.. perhaps you could give me your email address in your reply and I will contact you that way.

Also if I do speak to you and give you info on where and when the show is going to be filmed please dont post it on here!

Best Wishes,

Rahnak:loco: