CHAOS DIVINE

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
One of these major surprised we have received is CHAOS DIVINE from Australia. The band has released its debut album in Australia and hopefully the album will be picked up by a label in the USA and Europe to release it in those territories as well. They are described as the ultimate mix of Dream Theater and Arch Enemy, check them out yourself but this will definitely be one of the biggest surprises at ProgPower Europe this year.

Ok, so after a couple of listens I can now say "Avalon" is very impressive...a perfect mixture of melodic death and progressive metal (in the choruses), I'll order the CD right now.
Thanks a lot Rene, this band is AMAZING, it will be pure awesomness to see them perform in Baarlo !

Greetings friends, Guitarist Ryan here from Chaos Divine.

On behalf of the band id just like to say we are all extremely excited to be traveling to your great Country to play such an awesome festival and we look forward to hanging out with you all! As we have never toured outside of Australia it will be our first time playing on an international stage - so we are all really pumped.

Look out for some further shows to be added to our itinerary while we are in Europe around the time of PP, as we are currently looking to play some further shows the weekend prior in Germany.

we will have plenty of merch and copies of our 'Avalon' album on sale.

looking forward to sharing in your great music and beer!!

\m/
Ryan Felton
C.D

Great news !! Germany is close to where I live so I might come to one of your show. I'm pretty excited to see you on stage, I listen to AVALON every day and for now on, in 2009, you are the best band I've listened to !! honestly
See you soon ! :kickass:

Chaos Divine are pleased to announce a warm up show in Belgium with our good friends Timer (progressive death) which has been added to our tour schedule for anyone in the Antwerp/Gent/Brussels area who maybe interested in checking us and Timer out the night before the start of the festival. More bands for this show TBA.

Chaos Divine(AUS) + Timer (BE) plus more TBA
@ Vizit, Wilrijk
Thursday, October 1st

http://www.myspace.com/chaosisdivine
http://www.myspace.com/timermusic

Horns up!
C.D

Greetings PP fans!

We sincerely miss this beloved festival and the memories we have from 2009 are unforgettable. We hope to be back again soon!

In the mean time, here in Australia, we are just about to release our brand new album 'The Human Connection', which will be out on March 25 through Firestarter Music.

The album, which was mixed and mastered by Jens Bogren (producer of albums from such bands as Opeth, Symphony X, Katatonia, Paradise Lost) can be pre-ordered and purchase it from this store: Waterfront Records4 (they ship internationally)

The album will also be available on iTunes from March 25

Stay Prog! we hope to see you all again soon!
C.D