Charity Shield

Bucko

Apr 15, 2001
Canberra
Visit site
Is anyone in Sydney going to the Match tonight. Should be a good one , hope the Bunnies get up in their first big game in a number of years.

On a more sadder note The Tea Party are in Canberra tonight & I can't go. My darling wife & her girlfriends have gone on the coast to Batemans Bay for there Annual weekend down the Coast ( um they seem to go quaterly.)

And being the father of 3 boys I'am home with them.

zac my eldest is a Rabbithos fan so we will watch the game together. I am trying to get him to have green tomato sauce on his hotdogs (Rabbithos Colours) but he wont be in it. Its rather good on bacon and eggs but looks a little off puting least no stels you bacon.

My tip Souths 22 St George 16

Go the Dragons! Not really a Dragons fan, but I'm hoping that Souths do poorly this year because frankly I'm sick of hearing about them :) I wouldn't be surprised at all if a) they don't do well, and b) they go back to getting 7000 per game.

Don't quote me on that, though...

Should be a good game tonight, anyway - I'm certainly going to watch it!

Well a 20 all draw , a far result in fact, Both Teams played with a fair bit of skill for so early in the season.
Gee its a pity its almost a month too the date before we see another game,

ohh well,

Why the HELL didnt they go for goal?? IDIOTS. They are too stupid to be allowed back into the competition. :mad:

(Im not a Souths fan, and im glad they are back because now Penrith wont finish last)